According to the company, 90 percent of enterprises are undergoing digital transformation and upping their customer relationship policies to stand out in the competition by “mapping their customer’s journeys as part of the strategy to win the customer experience battle.”
Gary E. Barnett, SVP and GM, Avaya Engagement Solutions, said:
“For too long, technology has dictated what the enterprise can do to serve their customers with increasing complexity and limitations between systems. Avaya is eliminating many of those traditional restrictions. Instead, companies can first define the use cases that fit their strategies and goals, then create them using Avaya’s simple yet powerful solution.”
Oceana has drag-and-drop visual workflow capabilities to create and manage customer journeys. It is supported by two other tools — Ocenalytics, the networking and collaboration vendor’s modular analytics and reporting platform and Oceana Workspaces, which is similar to a dashboard that can be used for the creation of digital workflows through dragging and dropping items.
Avaya Vantage is another offering that develops and customizes vertical applications with an all-glass touch screen desktop device with an optional handset.
How does it help enterprises?
- It provides a flexible platform that supports multiple customer devices, including mobile phones, tablets and PCs, as well as kiosks, and seamlessly connects across channels.
- Registers context from all customer touch points and uses them to personalize the customer journeys at all points.
- Uses attribute-based matching to manage customer interactions and defines business rules by priority, segment, and behavior.
- Enables visualization of the customer journey in context and reports from disparate systems and applications via Avaya Oceana Workspaces and Avaya Oceanalytics.
- Allows flexible collection, processing, and analysis of data across real-time and historical systems to provide visualization of data and support to feed into any existing modern visualization tools, such as MicroStrategy, Oracle, SAP, and Tableleau via Avaya Oceanalytics.
- Also, supervises desktop to streamline the user experience that companies can create, customize, and integrate to key applications appropriate for every agent or work group via Avaya Oceana Workspaces and common Avaya Client Software Development Kit (SDK).