Zappix, a Cloud-based Visual-IVR (Interactive Voice Response) platform has integrated its Visual-IVR solution
with VisualVault’s Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
Last month, Zappix announced that its Visual IVR software suite platform would support voice enabled commands in order to further its Visual IVR experience. This new feature was meant to help users search for problems, solutions and even their channel of choice using speech, and receive visual prompts on their smartphone.
“I’m excited that VisualVault Selected the Zappix mobile forms solution for integration into their ECM Document Management suite,” said Zappix Chairman, Avner Schneur. “The joint offering provides a powerful end-to-end solution where data flows from the customer’s smartphone to the cloud-based ECM software for storage and records management, and then back to the smartphone for display.
“The flow is instant and highly intuitive, following the natural way electronic records management and records life cycles function. This is a very powerful capability, that improves the customer experience, promotes greater user satisfaction and helps enhance a company’s Net Promoter Score (NPS).”
The Zappix Smartphone Visual IVR platform, launched in March 2015, combined with the ECM functionality of VisualVault, enables users to extend their Zappix IVR with the extensive solutions of VisualVault, expanding ECM directly to the graphical interface of the smartphone.
The centralized ECM ASP would provide secure and separately managed storage space for each participating department, ensuring their privacy and confidentiality requirement. Access to the sub-systems will be offered through a local area network, but with level of control (e.g. password, digital certificate, smart card, etc.) stipulated by the individual department’s requirement.
This partnership goes beyond making a new leap in enterprise technology. It offers seamless integration between eForms, workflow, document management, and reports, merging mobile data collection with enterprise content management and extensive analytic capabilities.
Combining these innovative solutions frees users to focus on using information to drive growth, automate business processes, improve customer service and lower costs. This integrated offering enables a better and smoother workflow experience through the data and document management lifecycle, from the creation and editing of mobile forms through the administration, storage, and data management of the content.
Challenges faced by enterprises
- Excessive document filing and retrieval time/cost
- Inappropriate use of costly office space
- Lost and/or misfiled documents
- Lack of shared access by authorized personnel
- Lack of timely response to inquiries
- Lack of disaster recovery/protection
By outsourcing the capture and management of documents digitally, the organization can:
- Free up staff time by up to 50% for redirection to other tasks
- Reduce document storage by 60-80%
- Respond immediately to inquiries, thereby greatly improving customer service
- Provide a “fail safe” system for safeguarding document files
- Business efficiency & effectiveness: Quick access to right contextual information through reliable search
- Compliance: Good records management practices that guarantee regulatory compliance and retention policies
- Business support: Provides business continuity, easy document discovery